Dodgy Divorce – dare to be devious
a millennial party game with an absurd theme
Escape the divorce maze – the lies shall set you free.You are playing the husband or the wife and fight to preserve your sanity, dignity and the tattered remains of some cherished possessions. Or you are the judge, a lawyer, a child of the couple or someone’s lover and you navigate the labyrinthine divorce case to get out without a scratch.
Bold backstabbing and hilarious hearsay trap everyone in the court case, then it’s on to lies and deception to shake everyone up. The final showdown involves explosive statements to the court where nothing is sacred, everything and its opposite are true. Will the court accept your tall tales about your significant other in a world of fake news?
Bonus points if you talk like an angry parrot or use a Texas accent (strictly if you are not from Texas)
– simple concept, maximum fun with an insane, shocking satire
– multiple markets: toys, games, books, gifts, online
– targeting all adult members of the family (Boomer, Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z)
– playable from 2 players, can be dialled up to a party of 8
– huge replayability due to number of cards and tasks
– massive number of hysterically funny situations